Camping Party Loot Bag

Every party needs a fun party gift / loot bag, and today, I am sharing the simple camping-themed party favors I gave to guests at my boys' birthday party. I have a couple of treat ideas you are going to love.


First, I had a prize booth where the kids were giving the opportunity to choose their own gift. The kids went on a scavenger hunt, and when they completed it, they were allowed to pick a prize.



Every party guest was also able to claim a prize from the prize punch. I have been making prize punches from dollar store supplies for years, and they are a staple at all our parties. You can find the full tutorial here.



And finally, as the guests were leaving, they were given a package of water balloons with a thank you note that I designed using Picmonkey.com.



I love an easy, inexpensive, and useful party favor / goodie bag / loot bag, don't you? I especially LOVE how these little treats fit in perfectly with the camping party theme.


Gina Bell
(Mom and Amateur Party Planner)



Find more camping party ideas here.

1 comment:

  1. Download carnival games
    On Link below
    👇
    carnival games digital


    Crypto Video course
    Join now and be successful crypto trader
    With digistore money back guarantee
    Crypto quantum leap

    Tube Mastery and Monetization by matt
    Best course if you want to be a successful YouTuber and earn money
    With digistore money back guarantee
    Tube Mastery and Monetization by matt

    ReplyDelete