Camping Party Decor

Setting the stage for a party doesn't need to be expensive or difficult. You can easily create simple (and adorable) decor for very little money. Today, I am sharing the fun way I transformed my house into "Camp Bellzie" for my boys camping themed birthday party.


I started by creating a simple photo banner. I designed 4x6 pictures using Picmonkey.com, printed the photos, and strung them on a piece of twine.




I also used Picmonkey.com to create other signage, including a camp schedule that I placed by the door in a simple dollar store frame. Using camping supplies I already had (like this lantern) added to the atmosphere too.


And of course, I used balloons that matched my red and yellow colour scheme. Every party needs balloons, right?


I also set up a tent.


And I set up a fun party food table. I used a red and white checked tablecloth (from the dollar store), red dishes, and food labels I designed using Picmonkey.com. Sticking with a consistent colour scheme is key!


Simple decor and a cohesive colour scheme can really make a party look pulled together. This camping party decor is easy, inexpensive and fun... and is guaranteed to impress your guests.

♥
Gina Bell
(Mom and Amateur Party Planner)

Find more camping party ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment