Simple "Happy Face Ball" Party Favor... with FREE printable tags

Every party needs a party favor / goodie bag / loot bag, and these simple happy face balls are inexpensive and fun. The secret is the adorable printable tag I designed, and today I am sharing the tags with you for free.


I purchased a bunch of happy face stress balls, I placed them in clear cellophane bags, and I attached the cute "I'm HAPPY you came to my party!" tags.


To download the tags I designed: click on the photo below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.


Pretty cute, right?


I love how bright and cheerful these happy face balls are. This simple party favor is a great option for many different party themes.


Gina Bell 
(Mom and amateur party planner)





No comments:

Post a Comment